Xbox Game Pass is adding Undertale, Octopath Traveler, and more this month, with the service adding a slew of new games after recently announcing Outriders would also make its way to the platform on its launch day.
The subscription service has added a number of new games available to play across console, PC, and its cloud gaming service, starting from today with the release of Undertale. Octopath Traveler, which was originally a Nintendo Switch exclusive before making its way to PC in 2019, will also release on Xbox consoles on March 25.
Star Wars: Squadrons will give fans of the sci-fi series something to enjoy across Xbox Series X, S, and the Xbox One, while Torchlight 3 will be a PC-only addition to the service later this week.
Xbox Game Pass adds Undertale and Octopath Traveler
The full list of newly announced Xbox Game Pass games is as follows:
Week of March 15:
- Undertale, March 16 (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Empire of Sin, March 18 (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Nier: Automata, March 18 (PC)
- Star Wars: Squadrons, March 18 (Console)
- Torchlight III, March 18 (PC)
Week of March 22:
- Genesis Noir, March 25 (Console and PC)
- Octopath Traveler, March 25 (Console and PC)
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire – Ultimate Edition, March 25 (PC)
- Supraland, March 25 (PC)
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life, March 25 (Cloud, Console and PC)
Week of March 29:
- Narita Boy, March 30 (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Outriders, April 1 (Cloud and Console)
Xbox Game Pass has received a number of big new releases this month, with numerous Bethesda games added to the service following Microsoft’s acquisition of the studio. It was also confirmed that many future Bethesda games would launch exclusively on platforms that supported Game Pass, meaning that future Elder Scrolls and Fallout games could be Xbox-exclusive.
Additionally, it was also revealed that Outriders would be available on Game Pass on its launch day. However, it was also confirmed that the game will only be available on the console version of the service and would skip its PC incarnation.