PlayStation 4 hardware sales outpaced Xbox One in the U.S. during the month of March, but Titanfall managed to outsell PS4-exclusive inFamous: Second Son on the software side, the NPD Group has revealed.
Check out the top-selling games for the month of March below:
- Titanfall (XBO, PC)
- inFamous: Second Son (PS4)
- South Park: The Stick of Truth (360, PS3, PC)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (360, PS4, PS3, XBO, NWU, PC)
- Dark Souls II (PS3, 360)
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4, XBO, PS3, 360)
- NBA 2K14 (360, PS4, PS3, XBO, PC)
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (PS3, PSV)
- The LEGO Movie Videogame (360, PS3, 3DS, NWU, XBO, PS4, PSV)
- Minecraft (360)
Which titles from this list of best-selling games did you pick up this past month?