Top o’ the mornin’ to ya, Battle Royale players! It’s that time of the week once again. We have for you today the Fortnite update 1.50 patch notes, so you can know all of the changes and fixes for the game in this version V3.3 update. Being that it is known 1.50 on consoles, this is a major update indeed.
Not only does the Fortnite update 1.50 patch notes detail for us all of the changes and fixes for this week in Battle Royale, it brings with it some awesome new additions, challenges, and more for players to sift through and complete. Want new costumes? We got you. New Save the World content? It’s here. Supply Llamas?! Yep.
Fortnite Update 1.50 Patch Notes: Read All of the Changes and Fixes for V3.3 Here
Here are your weekly details for this week’s Fortnite update 1.50 patch notes. Let’s kick it off with the Save the World content first. Here’s all of the updates, changes, additions, and fixes for the PvE portion of the game:
- New Luck of the Storm questline
- Become a Shamrock Reclaimer Outlander Hero in PvE
- New Quest Rewards
- Rebalanced Stat Caps
- Added Audio Sounds
- Base Weapon Skill set to 50 for all heroes
With PvE out of the way, let’s get to the PvP content that has been changed or added for Battle Royale. Find all of the details for that part of the Fortnite update 1.50 patch notes below:
- Supply Llamas (only three per match!)
- Remote Explosives added (more on that here)
- Smoke Grenade is out!
- Small bug fixes for Hunting Rifle
- Limited time event mode Blitz arrives March 19th
- Treasure chest and ammo box health increased
- Various UI fixes
- Various performance fixes
- Various audio fixes
For more details on the massive Fortnite update 1.50 patch notes, check out the full list and details on Epic Games’ website.