Those diving into World War Z will find six classes to choose from. Finding the class that fits you best is all about figuring out what your playstyle is, and which skills suit you. To help make that job easier, this guide will explore the various Fixer Skills available to players in World War Z. We’ll also discuss some important Fixer Skills for you to keep an eye on, as well as talk about some of the various Fixer builds you can run.
World War Z Fixer Skills
Don’t let the name here confuse you. The Fixer isn’t a repair-style class. Instead, the Fixer is all about helping the team out with explosive rounds. You’ll also find a multitude of Fixer Skills here that boost the squad’s ammo, as well as restores ammunition when it is lost. Like all of the other classes we’ve covered here, the Fixer has four main Core Perks players will need to be aware of. The Core Perks in the Fixer class include:
- Mule – Start with a Supply Bag and Scout Rifle. Increase carried ammo capacity for primary and secondary weapons by 10% for all teammates.
- Please Stand Up – If everyone in a team is incapacitated or pinned by a zombie, then the Fixer is able to stand up.
- Efficiency – Supply Bag contains 25% more explosive ammo. Masking Grenade effect duration increased by 5 seconds.
- Corporate Power Nap – Unequipped weapon automatically reloads every 10 seconds for all teammates.
Of course, there are still several additional Fixer Skills for players to learn about and get used to. We’ve outlined each of them below, so take a look to see more about the other skills available to this class.
- Mule – Start with Supply Bag and Scout Rifle. Increase carried ammo capacity for primary and secondary weapons by 10% for all teammates. Available at the start.
- Kickback – When a teammate uses your Supple Bag there is a 20% chance you will also gain explosive ammo. Unlocked at Level 1.
- Armory – Using a Supply Bag gives a 15% chance to restore one equipment charge. Available at Level 2.
- Paramedic – Revive speed increased by 50%. Unlocks at Level 3.
- Night Owl – Masking grenades grant an additional temporary health boost. Start with Masking Grenades. Available at Level 4.
- Side Effects – Masking Grenade gas is lethal to zombies. Start with masking Grenades. Can be purchased at Level 5.
- Stand by Me – Increase firearm damage by 50% for 10 seconds when reviving or unpinning a teammate. Purchasable at Level 6.
- Knock Knock – Start with breaching charges. Can be unlocked at Level 7.
- Give ’em Hell – Reviving a teammate grants explosive ammo for both of you. Available at Level 8.
- Cloakroom – Revive a teammate grants masking effect for 3 seconds for both of you. Can be bought at Level 9.
- Please Stand Up – If everyone in a team is incapacitated or pinned by a zombie then the fixer is able to stand up. Available to purchase at Level 10.
- My Round I – Increase carried ammo capacity for primary and secondary weapons by 10% for you and all teammates. Unlocks at Level 11.
- Wheatgrass – Health increased by 25%. Available at Level 12.
- Gunner – Start with Sporting Carbine PAC-15. Purchasable at Level 13.
- One for the Road – Max masking grenade capacity increased to 2 and Supply Bag capacity to 2. Unlocks for purchase at Level 14.
- Pickpocket – Kill 15 zombies in rapid succession for a 25% chance to refill your equipment by one charge. Can be purchased at Level 15.
- Scavenger – 25% chance to restore one equipment charge by killing a special zombie. Unlocks at Level 16.
- Instant Replay – Anyone that uses your Supply Bag restores 20% of their primary weapon ammunition. Available starting at Level 17.
- Under the Table – Anyone entering masking grenade gas cloud restores 20% of primary weapon ammo. Unlocks for players at Level 18.
- Go Get ‘Em – Reviving a teammate will restore 15% of primary weapons ammunition for you and your teammate. Can be purchased at Level 19.
- Efficiency – Supply bag contains 25% more explosive ammo. Masking grenade effect duration increased by 5 seconds. Unlocks at Level 20.
- Lighting Hands – All semi-automatic rifles’ reload speed increased by 25%. Purchasable at Level 21.
- Powershot – All semi-automatic rifles gain increased penetration. Available at Level 22.
- Casull 6 – Start with a Casull 6 in your secondary weapon slot. Unlocks at Level 23.
- Fourth of July – Supply Bag contains 25% more explosives ammo. Purchasable at Level 24.
- Shadow Walker – Masking Grenade effect duration increased by 3 seconds. Can be unlocked at Level 25.
- Darkness Falls – Masking Grenade gas cloud duration is increased by 3 seconds. Start with Masking Grenades. Available starting at Level 26.
- My Round II – Increase carried ammo capacity for heavy weapons by 10% for all teammates. Purchasable at Level 27.
- Bandolier – Mortar and Stationary machine gun ammo capacity increased by 25% for all team. Durability of defenses increased by 25% for all team. Unlocks at Level 28.
- The Big Five O – Start with improved BF25 Payload Rifle that deals 25% more damage and has 50% more ammo. All BF25 Payload Rifle pickups for you also improved. Reach Level 29 to unlock.
- Corporate Power Nap – Unequipped weapon automatically reloads every 10 seconds for all teammates. Available at Level 30.
World War Z Best Fixer Builds
With such a focus on helping your team and providing more ammunition, the Fixer class is a very support-based class. Those looking to make the most of this class will want to rely on skills like My Round II, which increases carried ammo capacity for all teammates’ heavy weapons. You can also combine this with skills like Kickback, which gives you a chance to receive explosive ammo anytime a teammate uses your Supply Bag.
Like the various Medic Skills available in World War Z, the different Fixer Skills will all give your team various buffs and bonuses, depending on which ones you have equipped. You’ll definitely want to mix and match the skills as you can to find what works best for you, but we’d definitely suggest giving the skills we’ve outlined above a chance, as they both offer nice bonuses for World War Z players trying to survive the hordes swarming around them.