How to fix status Savannah in Modern Warfare 2019?
“NOTICEUnable to join game sessionstatus: SAVANNAH”
- People wouldn’t be able to access multiplayer without a major patch installed, so don’t worry about checking your game version
- The issue stems from hotfixes that are pushed out with players remaining in-game
- There have been two or three hotfixes so far and until a user quits and re-enters the multiplayer suite these micropatches won’t be applied
- To ensure you have the latest hotfix version, simply reboot the game
- After getting back in you should stop encountering Savannah errors, unless the person you’re joining is still running the old version
If a hotfix has just gone out it’s possible that you’ll need to wait a while so that the current crop of players naturally tapers off, then gets replaced by new logins with the latest micropatch installed.
More Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Guides
Check out our list of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare guides below: