Despite releasing a year ago, Hitman 2 is constantly being updated with new features and content roadmaps. Developers have released the Hitman 2 November roadmap and it’s packed with new escalations, challenges, contracts, and more. Below is everything you need to know about what’s coming to Hitman 2 this November.
Everything announced in the Hitman 2 November roadmap
IO Interactive has a big month planned for Hitman 2 fans, with loads of new content set to release throughout the month. In the list below, you’ll find everything that was announced in the Hitman 2 November roadmap, including the final new elusive target.
- Legacy Escalations: The Bahadur Dexterity and the Teague Tempatations (November 7)
- Challenge Pack: Whittleton Creek Breaking and Entering (November 7)
- Escalation Contract: Santa Fortuna The Montague Audacity (November 14)
- Featured Contracts: Special Occasions (November 14)
- Legacy Challenge Pack: Master Fortune Teller and Art of Revenge (November 14)
- Legacy Escalations: The Arthin Occulation and The Szilassi Darkness (November 19)
- Challenge Pack: Isle of Sgail Blake’s Endavour (November 19)
- Legacy Challenge Pack: Plumber’s Apprentice and Master Sniper (November 19)
- Game Update (November 19)
- Legacy Elusive Target: The Fixer (November 22)
- Escalation #1: Whittleton Creek The McCallister Ransack (November 28)
- Escalation #2: Isle of Sgail The Quimby Quandary (November 28)
- Escalation #3: Haven Island The Bartholomew Hornswoggle (November 28)
In addition to all of this new content, the developers have also planned a game update for November 19 that will serve as a quality of life patch. IO Interactive has announced that it is expecting the Hitman 2 November roadmap and update to be the final one for the series, as the team is being assigned to new projects.
However, this doesn’t mean that the community is dead, as new contracts will still be added into the game in 2020. In addition, going forward, old elusive targets will be reactivated, allowing players a second chance at earning any rewards that they may have missed out on.