The Fortnite 2.46 update patch notes (11.20) have been detailed by developer Epic Games. This new Fortnite patch is rolling out across PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iPhone, and Android devices. Changes implemented by the November 20 patch include the Bandage Bazooka returning to Battle Royale, “excessive jitter” fixes for Creative, and more. Read the full list of patch notes below.
Fortnite 2.46 Update Patch Notes Highlights (11.20)
In the latest Fortnite 2.46 update, developer Epic Games has reintroduced Daily Challenges, giving players three different tasks to complete each day. These reward XP upon completion.
There are now additional ways of filtering through your acquired outfits and skins. Players can type in the search bar to filter through different seasons.
Tactical Shotgun buff
The Tactical Shotgun has been given a buff, with its headshot multiplier now matching that of the Pump Shotgun. This could make all of the difference in those close-quarters engagements.
Tutorial Playlist for Mobile
Those looking to learn the ropes on the mobile version of the game should find the new Tutorial Playlist useful. Get some kills and wins and then try your skills against real players.
Fortnite 2.46 Update Patch Notes Full List (11.20)
- Daily Challenges are back and can be completed for XP!
- Up to three at a time are available, and once a day you can replace a Challenge for another.
- In the Locker, you can now filter your items by the Season they were introduced in.
- To filter your items by Season, enter the Season name in the search bar. Use terms like “season 5,” “season x,” “chapter 2 season 1,” etc.
- You can now adjust the UI contrast.
- To adjust the UI contrast, use the User Interface Contrast setting in the Graphics section of the Video settings.
- Added a Tutorial playlist for the mobile version of Fortnite.
- Added Microsoft DirectX 12 support to the PC version of Fortnite.
- To use Microsoft DirectX 12, select it in the Advanced Graphics section of the Video settings.
- Adjusted the headshot multiplier of the Tactical Shotgun so it’s now in line with the headshot multiplier of the Pump Shotgun.
- Increased the Effective Health (sum of Health + Shield) given from Slurp Tankers.
- Resolved syncing issues involving the Bandage Bazooka. (Because these have been resolved, the Bandage Bazooka has been re-enabled.)
- Addressed reports of hitching on mobile devices.
- Resolved the equipped item slot being the selection slot when players open the inventory.
- Addressed reports of buildings sometimes appearing low-detailed on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as players land on the map.
- The hair of the Devastator Outfit now appears the intended color.
- The John Wick Outfit’s Pistol no longer appears larger than intended.
- The Magma Wrap now appears correctly on everything except the Bandage Bazooka and Pistol.
- It will appear correctly on these weapons in a future release.
An unmodified newly-placed damage volume does not eliminate players in-game.
Excessive jitter when loading onto an elevated spawn pad on high- memory islands.
Save the World
Z.A.P. damage not scaling correctly.
FPS and hitching on Mobile.
More Fortnite Guides
Check out our list of Fortnite guides below: