The Mortal Kombat 11 Joker Fatalities are not in the menu from the beginning, and that is unfortunate for those out there who want to see the Clown Prince of Crime do some M-rated killings. But, despite that, you can still perform them without unlocking them just like you can with Sindel and any of the other characters. Here’s how to do the MK11 Joker Fatalities.
Mortal Kombat 11 Joker Fatalities | How to perform them
But before you see how to do the MK11 Joker Fatalities, you have to know the buttons that are consistent across every fighting game. These numbers are given to each of the face buttons to avoid confusion so tips and inputs can be the same on every platform. Here are the numbers that correlate to each button on each console:
- 1 is Square on PS4, X on Xbox One, and Y on Switch
- 2 is Triangle on PS4, Y on Xbox One, and X on Switch
- 3 is X on PS4, A on Xbox One, and B on Switch
- 4 is O on PS4, B on Xbox One, and A on Switch
Like every fighter in the game right now, Joker has two Fatalities. Party Pooper is his first Fatality and can be performed by pressing down, forward, back, 2 at mid distance, which means you’re about jump distance away. You can also perform this on by using an Easy Fatality Token by holding the block button and pressing 3 while standing right next your opponent.
His next Fatality is called Pop Goes the Mortal. This is the hidden Fatality and can be performed by pressing back, down, back, 1 at mid range, which means about jump distance. You can also use an Easy Fatality Token by holding the block button and pressing 4 at mid range, like you can with the other Fatalities. You can also properly unlock this Fatality by completing the first round of his character towers in the Towers of Time, which is the top left island.
- Buy HORI Real Arcade Pro 4 Kai for $138.99
- Buy Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Stick Joystick for $52.00
- Buy Arcade Fight Stick, YF2009 Wired Fighting Joystick for $39.98
Mortal Kombat 11 Joker Brutalities | How to perform them
The Joker Brutalities aren’t going to be as easy to pin down, given the nature of MK11 Brutalities. He has a couple already, but fans are still digging in to find them all. We can unlock them slowly by completing towers on Brutal difficulty and doing his character towers that you should unlock right after you download The Joker. We will update this list once we get all of his Brutalities nailed down as well as the requirements for some of them. We don’t have the requirements for all of them but just know that you at least have to finish the match with the appropriate move. Be careful as some are only for specific variations or custom moves. Just also keep in mind that these need to be unlocked first before you can perform them.
- The Klassic (down, 2): Do not block an attack in the final round. Hold 2. Final hit must come from an uppercut.
- Playful Pupper (down, back, 3): Must hold 3 during hit and final hit must come from Puppet Parry.
- Magic Bullet (back, forward, 1): Must hold 1 during hit, must be some distance away from opponent, and final hit must come from Batsy-Poo.
- Batter Up (back, forward, 2, amplify)
- Together Forever (down, back, 3)
- Send in the Clowns (down, back, 4): Final hit must come from Hostage Hop and player must hold down 4.
- Blam Blam Blam Blam (back throw): Final hit must come from back throw and player must mash the punch buttons (1 and 2)
- Rocket Power (back, forward, 1, amplify)