Equipping the best loadout in CoD: Warzone is a fantastic way of getting the upper hand in this new battle royale experience. Though you start Modern Warfare Warzone with a pistol, this can be quickly upgraded to better weapons for those crucial late-game encounters. If you’re looking for some Call of Duty: Warzone best loadouts and tips for the current meta, you’ve come to the right place. Read on for everything you need to know for the current meta.
What is the best loadout for Call of Duty: Warzone?
At the time of writing, the best loadout for Call of Duty: Warzone is comprised of bringing your own custom class into the Battle Royale mode. You do this by finding a Loadout Drop, or by purchasing one at a Buy Station for $6,000. Equipping a custom class allows you to get two weapons full of attachments, three perks, and your choice of equipment.
Once you have unlocked the necessary weapons and attachments to make your own awesome custom classes, you’ll want to ensure you’ve got both mid-range and long-range weapons equipped using Overkill on Perk 2.
The best loadout for Call of Duty: Warzone
- Primary Weapon: M4A1
- You can add up to five attachments to make this already powerful weapon even more deadly.
- Second Weapon: Kar98k
- For battle royale, you’ll be wanting a sniper rifle. The Kar98k allows for flexibility for mid- and long-range engagements. Oh, and you can also slap a thermal scope on it!
- Perk 1: Scavenger
- Cold Blooded is probably a better choice for most, but I use Scavenger to ensure that I never run out of ammo, as that practically means instant death in battle royale.
- Perk 2: Overkill
- Overkill is a must for Warzone. Choose your two favorite primary-level weapons and get slaying.
- Perk 3: Tracker
- This is basically cheating. Enemy footsteps appear in bright red, making it super easy to hunt them down.
- Lethal: Throwing Knife
- While it’s great for humiliating enemies, the throwing knife packs a lot of damage that makes it useful for last-ditch efforts to survive against heavily armored opponents.
- Tactical: Stun Grenade
- I find the Stun Grenade to be the most annoying tactical grenade, as the stun duration is so damn long. If you can’t beat ’em, join ’em!
More Call of Duty: Warzone Guides
Check out our list of Call of Duty: Warzone guides below: