Setting up the best Call of Duty: Warzone Sniper loadout could be the difference between a mid-table finish and actually winning a match in the free-to-play battle royale. Thankfully, we’re here to let you in on the answer to “what’s the best Sniper loadout in Call of Duty: Warzone?” Read on to discover what the best CoD: Warzone Sniper Rifle is, along with the best Perks, Equipment, and attachments are.
What’s the best Call of Duty: Warzone Sniper loadout?
There are more than a few good ways to set up your Sniper loadout in Call of Duty: Warzone. We think the best all-around Sniper Rifle in the game, however, is the AX-50. With this beast of a Sniper equipped, you are set up perfectly for the long-range game. It’s powerful, accurate, and when set up properly, could be a game-changer for you. Of course, you can go with the Sniper loadout that works best for you, but below is the loadout that has worked the best for us.
Best Call of Duty: Warzone Sniper Loadout
- Primary Weapon: AX-50
- A brilliant Sniper Rifle for one-shot kills, accurate headshots, and immediate downs/instakills when playing in Solos. Equip a thermal scope for better visibility of enemies
- Secondary Weapon: MP5 (or any SMG that works for you)
- You’ll want to make sure that you have another weapon along with your Sniper Rifle. A secondary SMG will help you perform in mid-range and close-range situations, too
- Perk 1: Double Time, Scavenger, Cold-Blooded, or Quick Fix
- Any of these four Perks will do you well. With Double Time, you can sprint for longer and your crouch movement is increased. Scavenger allows you to restock ammo from dead players. Cold-Blooded keeps you hidden from thermal optics, AI targeting systems, and High Alert warnings. Quick Fix begins the health regeneration process as soon as you kill another player.
- Perk 2: Overkill or Ghost
- With Overkill, you can have a secondary primary weapon, but you can opt for Ghost instead, which will keep you hidden better (great for stealth). If you do choose Ghost as Perk 2, make sure to find and equip an SMG or AR as soon as possible alongside your AX-50
- Perk 3: Tracker
- Helps you see where your enemies are heading with footprints they leave behind
- Lethal: Claymore
- Place a Claymore in the building you’re hunkered down in and you’ll either kill an enemy with it that’s looking for you, or you’ll know exactly where they are
- Tactical: Heartbeat Sensor
- All the better to snipe you with
Remember, this is our preferred Sniper loadout in Call of Duty: Warzone. It’s up to you how you set it up. Before you unlock the AX-50 (level 37), we’d recommend you stick with the Dragunov and then the HDR Sniper Rifle, too.
More Call of Duty: Warzone Guides
Check out our list of Call of Duty: Warzone guides below: