You might have received a personal concert from the famous K.K. Slider and seen the Animal Crossing: New Horizons credits roll, but that doesn’t mean your work is done by any means. There’s plenty of Animal Crossing: New Horizons endgame content to keep you playing well into the foreseeable future, so we’re here to highlight any and all of the items that are likely to be left on your to-do list. Stick with us as we outline what to do during the Animal Crossing Nintendo Switch endgame phase.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons endgame tasks list
Although the game does feature a defined credits sequence, unlike many other titles, that shouldn’t actually be taken as an indication that you’re completely finished with Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Technically, the game is endless as there are always small things that you can do in order to improve the appearance of your island and to make its inhabitants happier.
That being said, there are also tangible goals to chase for those that like to keep progressing in an official capacity.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons endgame content
- Pay off your final loan of 2.5 million Bells to Tom Nook.
- Complete all of the Nook Miles challenges listed on your NookPhone.
- Complete the Critterpedia.
- Fill the museum with all available bugs, fish, and fossils.
- Level up your Happy Home Academy rank.
- Use the newly-acquired Island Designer NookPhone app to further customize your island.
- Take part in a variety of Animal Crossing: New Horizons seasonal events.
Specific to that last point, the in-game “Bunny Day” Easter celebration is coming up soon.
As you can see, there should be plenty of Animal Crossing: New Horizons endgame content to keep you busy until then, and even well beyond.
More Animal Crossing: New Horizons Guides
Check out our list of Animal Crossing: New Horizons guides below: