The power of magic is never to be underestimated, especially in Animal Crossing: New Horizons where magic wands have the incredible ability of… changing one’s clothes. While that might be underwhelming to your everyday person, New Horizons players know the value of switching styles on the fly, to suit every occasion. Unfortunately, knowing how to register outfits in Animal Crossing: New Horizons can be a little tricky. Here’s how to do it using a wardrobe.
How do I register outfits in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?
- To be able to register outfits in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, you’ll first need to make a magic wand.
- To get a magic wand recipe, you’ll need to speak to Celeste on a night when shooting stars are appearing.
- Alternatively, if you’re reading this on Bunny Day, you can get a magic wand recipe by creating all Bunny Day recipes.
- Now that you have a magic wand, it’s time to register outfits using a wardrobe. Simply buy or craft any wardrobe and interact with it.
- Select “Edit wand outfits” to begin assigning clothing items to each outfit slot. There are eight slots in total, making for eight different outfits at a time.
- Use your magic wand to open the outfit wheel. Select an outfit to immediately change into it.
It’s as simple as that! The magic wand and wardrobe combo will save you a bunch of time, as you won’t need to keep heading into your pockets and storage to swap out clothing items.
Now go out there and rock your island in multiple styles!
More Animal Crossing: New Horizons Guides
Check out our list of Animal Crossing: New Horizons guides below: