Fall Guys controller not working on PC fix | Gamepad issues solution
The Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout controller not working on PC fix simply requires changing a setting in Steam Big Picture Mode. To make the solution quick and painless, we’ve laid out the step-by-step process below:
Fall Guys controller not working on PC fix
- Open the Steam application on your PC.
- Click “View” at the top of the screen, then “Big Picture Mode” from the dropdown menu.
- Navigate to the “Library” menu.
- Select Fall Guys, then “Manage Game” from the sidebar.
- Under the “Steam Input” heading, select the “Controller Options” setting.
- Change the “Steam Input Per-Game Settings” to the “Forced On” option.
- Press “OK” to confirm the new settings.
You should now be able to exit Big Picture Mode and play Fall Guys using a controller on Steam. Of course, you can also stay in Big Picture Mode if you wish.
Mediatonic and Devolver Digital‘s online game show has taken the gaming world by storm, putting a cutesy platforming twist on the immensely popular battle royale genre to earn immediate success. Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout even beat Fortnite to become the most viewed game on Twitch during its beta.
Now that you’re all set to use a controller in Fall Guys on PC, why not check out some valuable tips and tricks on how to win. In spite of its colorful and simplistic looks, Ultimate Knockout lives up to its name; a lot of skill (and a dash of luck) is required to outlast the competition and emerge victoriously.
Stick with us for more on Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout in the future.