Watch Dogs: Legion‘s Prestige Operatives are some of the best characters in the game, boasting some of the most powerful Perks and weapons. Whether it’s a powerful hacker or a psychotic gunman, all Prestige Operatives in Watch Dogs: Legion are worth collecting. Here’s the list of the must-have operators.
How to unlock Prestige Operatives in Watch Dogs: Legion
Prestige Operators are unlocked in a special way. At the time of writing, it’s not possible to come across them in the game world. Instead, players are required to buy Operators from the Watch Dogs: Legion store.
It’s possible that Ubisoft will add Prestige Operatives to the game world as post-launch DLC. Seeing Sam Fisher pop up as a Prestige Operative would work well, for example.
All Watch Dogs: Legion Prestige Operatives List
There are currently three Prestige Operatives in Watch Dogs: Legion. These are Harriet Park, Joeri Martens, and Gabriel Isa. Each has their own unique powerful Perks and weapons.
- Job – Professional Cosplayer
- Description – Expert hacker known as “The Lynx.”
- Perk 1 – Viral Hacking: Hacks Propagate.
- Perk 2 – Dive Bomb: Homing Drones.
- Perk 3 – Fast Hacking: Short Hack Cooldowns.
- Job – Veteran
- Description – Elite mercenary known as “The Leopard.”
- Perk 1 – AK47: Full-Auto Rifle
- Perk 2 – APGL: Grenade Launcher
- Perk 3 – Combat Roll: Evasive Dodge
- Job – Tattoo Artist
- Description – Deadly vigilante known as “The Viper.”
- Perk 1 – MP5 Silenced: Unique Weapon
- Perk 2 – Light Step: Improved Stealth
- Perk 3 – Takedown Thief: Takedowns Steal ETO
Sure, the Prestige Operatives are powerful, but any operative can be given a power boost with the best Tech Upgrades and Gadgets.
VIP Status gives players a boost, but it doesn’t last forever. Here’s the need-to-know on being a VIP and whether or not it’s worth it.
Game Revolution’s Watch Dogs: Legion review provides a solid overview of what the game does well and not so well, without diving into spoilers.