The Destruction AllStars trophy list will give players even more things to try to earn on top of winning the match. This assortment of six bronzes, 17 silvers, five golds, and one platinum run the gamut and ask different things of the player. Here’s the whole list and a guide on some of the harder ones.
Destruction AllStars trophy list and guide
Most of the Destruction AllStars trophies are pretty straightforward, but a few of them, like Overwatch, require players to use Breakers to get a few kills at once. Each character in the cast has one of these trophies. Most of the others are pretty self-explanatory.
Hall of Fame
Unlock all Destruction AllStars Trophies
Earn all of the star objectives for a single event
Earn all star objectives in Ultimo Barricados’ Series, Mutual Respect
- There are 21 stars in Ultimo Barricados’ mutual respect series in the Challenge Series on the main menu. Get all of stars to get this one. Remember to boost forward and sideways.
Earn an S Rank Wreckognition rating or higher in any event
No Free Ride
Complete the vehicle emote tutorial in Open Training with any character
Stars and Cars Collide
Complete and Win the Mayhem Tutorial.
Detonate to Dominate
Complete and Win the Carnado Tutorial.
The Last AllStar
Complete and Win the Gridfall Tutorial.
Complete and Win the Stockpile Tutorial.
Perform 100 Wrecks in any mode
The Hero we don’t deserve
Wreck an opponent’s hero vehicle in an online match
Deal 100 damage whilst stealth in Cypher, without taking any damage in an online match
Block 100 damage with the Undisputed’s shield in a single use of the Breaker in an online match
Keep a full shield in Gravitron for 5 seconds in an online match
- Play as Muna and get her hero vehicle. Use her Breaker and smash into a few other cars until the meter above the blue health bar is full. It will fill up and wrap all the way around the health bar. Once full, don’t get hit for five seconds. Speeding away from other players after filling the meter should help.
Slice 2 vehicles in a single slice with Sabre in an online match
- Pick Hana, get her hero vehicle, and use her Breaker to slam into two cars. Just make sure these cars are close or touching.
Set an entire team on fire with Cerberus in an online match
- While this can be attained naturally, playing Gridfall makes this process a little more simple. Wait until there is just one enemy left. Use Fuego, summon his hero vehicle, activate his Breaker, and then slam into the last enemy.
Set 3 AllStars on fire at once with Wildfire in an online match
Wreck 3 enemies using CRASHendo in an online match
- Play as Harmony and get her hero vehicle. Activate her Breaker and kill three enemies as the ability is being used within the match. Unlike “Instant Service,” this doesn’t need to be done in one activation.
Wreck 3 opponents with a single use of Mr. Sparkles’ Breaker in an online match
- Pick Tw!nkleR10t and get her hero vehicle. Simply use her Breaker ability and wreck three opponents in one use. This one takes a bit of luck and timing.
Take out 3 targets in a single use of Xero’s X-Ray in an Online Match
- Pick Xander and summon his hero vehicle. Use his Breaker and get three kills. It marks cars to take more damage so mark someone and go at them. Be sure to do it in one activation.
Take out 3 targets in a single use of Number One’s Lock on in an online match
- Get Angelo Avello and his hero vehicle. Use his Breaker and take out three people in one go. Locked-on cars take more damage but be fast with this one as it need to be done in one go.
Wreck all opponents with Barong’s Countdown in an Online match
- While this can be attained naturally, playing Gridfall makes this process a little more simple. Wait until there is just one enemy left. Play as Ratu, charge up her Breaker, hit other cars to charge it, and then get near the final car and explode.
Shred 3 cars in a single use of the Shredder in an online match
Spike 3 enemies at once with the Morningstar in an online match
- Use Jian and his hero vehicle. Then use his Breaker and quickly ram into three cars.
Attach drones to 3 enemies with The Boxmobile in one use in an online match
- This one is tough and requires BoxTop’s hero vehicle. Use his Breaker (ultimate) ability and then slam into three enemies while the Breaker is active. The ability lasts around 20 seconds so be quick.
Smoke 3 enemies with the Smoke Commander in one use in an online match
- Pick Sgt. Rescue and get his hero vehicle. Use his Breaker on three enemies in one use. Be quick.
Reach 135 MPH with Callisto in an online match
Win 50 online matches
- This one will take a bit since players need to win 50 matches, but this should come naturally.
Checking out the competition
Win at least 1 online match with each AllStar
- Win a match with all 16 characters. This is tracked in the trophy list, but be sure to mentally keep a note of what characters have gotten wins.