- Related Games:
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Valve has deployed a new update for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Although it doesn't have any gameplay implications, it does address several uncommon problems that have been affecting the game.
Unfortunately, a large number of crashes are being reported by players since the update went live. Crashes appear to happen spontaneously and without warning, affecting players who queue up, change settings, and more.
We have tried validating Steam files but that doesn't appear to remedy the issue. This one might require a follow-up patch to fix.
Below are the official patch notes:
– The CS:GO executable and DLL binaries are now digitally signed. This allows for better integration with antivirus software and for game integrity checking.
— Mismatching signatures or running the game with the -insecure flag allows the game to load unsigned modules, but prevents connecting to VAC secure servers.
— The Steam client will validate and enforce csgo.exe’s digital signature at launch.
– Fixed a rare case when users UI could lose Prime Account status observed by some users staying logged in across weekly maintenance time period.
– Fixed a rare case where UI would incorrectly show a cheating conviction cooldown when a minorly disruptive cooldown was nearing its expiration.
– Fixed mp3 music playback on Linux.
[ SERVER ]
– Added a new command logaddress_add_http to deliver server log reliably to the specified endpoint over HTTP POST.
– Subscribers must return HTTP 200 OK code to acknowledge buffer of log lines and advance to the next section of the log.
– Newly added subscribers will always get the log from the very beginning, and existing subscribers can request to restart log delivery from the very beginning by returning HTTP 205 Reset Content code.
– Subscribers can return HTTP 410 Gone code to unsubscribe from log delivery.
– Server must be logging to disk to use this feature.
[ PERFECT WORLD ]
– Integrated the latest version of blocked words database.
– Updated texture of P90 | Grim for Perfect World version.