- Related Games:
- Shenmue 3
Shenmue 3 pre-orders have gone live on Amazon for the first time, with the game now available to buy ahead of its August 27, 2019 release date. The game listing contains some more screenshots taken from the upcoming game, along with finally allowing players to pre-order Shenmue 3 and ensure they get their hands on the long-awaited sequel at launch.
The listing for the pre-order, which can be viewed on Amazon here, contains a selection of screenshots along with a rundown of what players can expect from the upcoming release. It also reveals a $59.99 retail price,
The details included in the listing are as follows:
- One of the most anticipated video games in history, from legendary game developer, Yu Suzuki
- Epic Adventure – Immerse yourself in the stunning and magical world of Shenmue
- Breathing, Living World – Explore inside and outside buildings, take on part-time jobs, play arcade games, and interact with local inhabitants of beautiful Chinese locales
- Martial Arts Action – Put your training and upgraded skills to the test via intense free battles and intense Quick Time Events
- Solve the Mystery – Converse with a colorful and diverse cast of characters and follow leads from those who hold the answers to the mysterious Phoenix Mirror.
Shenmue 3 was delayed into 2019 after previously being scheduled for a 2018 release. The game’s development was aided by a huge crowdfunding effort, which saw developer Ys Net more than triple its initial $2 million goal. The game follows the events of the 2011 Dreamcast classic Shenmue 2, which was recently included in a remastered collection of the first two games in the series.
Shenmue 3 will release on PS4 and PC, though only the PS4 version of the game is available to pre-order on Amazon. The game will see Yu Suzuki return to the series, with the developer continuing the story of protagonist Ryo Hazuki. It will be published by Deep Silver on both platforms.
GameRevolution is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.