- Related Games:
- Call of Duty: Warzone
Following the recent update, Call of Duty: Warzone now has a powerful new killstreak. Named the “Bombardment,” this high-powered missile barrage lays waste to areas affected by the ongoing zombie outbreak. This containment protocol item can be activated at one of the Containment Monitor Stations using a Protocol Key.
What does the Bombardment containment protocol do in Warzone?
The Warzone Bombardment containment protocol drops bombs on zombie-infested areas. This will be lethal for players caught inside the blast zone.
To unlock the Bombardment killstreak, players must do the following:
- Complete the zombies event in Warzone.
- Head to the current infected named location and trigger the zombies to spawn.
- Acquire the Yellow Keycard.
- Once all zombies are killed, receive the Yellow Keycard that the final zombie drops.
- Open the Yellow Box.
- Head to the Yellow Box and use the newly-acquired keycard to open the box.
- Get the Protocol Key.
- The Protocol Key can be found in the Yellow Box, but it isn’t guaranteed.
- Trigger the Bombardment.
- Use the Containment Monitor to trigger the Bombardment using the Protocol Key.
The addition of Bombardment should make zombies areas more worthwhile. Expect to see a lot more players heading into the zombies locations to try and use this new killstreak.
In other Call of Duty news, Operators challenges are not working for some users. Here are the full details of the issue and how to go about fixing the error.
Playing with a PS5 controller on the PC version of Warzone is the best combination for some players, as it means using a solid gamepad on a high-performance platform. Here’s how to pair the PS5 pad with a PC.
There are rumors that the next Call of Duty game will be set during World War II… again. Here’s why that would be a wasted opportunity.