Bandai Namco is on a roll this week, releasing the latest update for Xenoverse 2 before now releasing the newest one for its 2D counterpart: Dragon Ball FighterZ update 1.04 patch notes. This update isn’t here to bring major additions, but it does bring with it some much needed improvements and fixes that should have been in the game a month ago.
The time since the launch of the game has been rough at times, but Dragon Ball FighterZ update 1.04 patch notes detail that this should be the start of some fixes that will turn the problems around. Without further ado, let’s dig into the update 1.04 patch notes.
Dragon Ball FighterZ Update 1.04 Patch Notes: Read All of the Changes and Fixes Here
For once, Bandai Namco has actually released the Dragon Ball FighterZ update 1.04 patch notes, instead of stealth dropping the update with no fanfare. Let’s take a look at a few of the notable changes that have arrived with the update 1.04 patch notes.
Easily the most important of the fixes in Dragon Ball FighterZ update 1.04 patch notes is the addition of Party Match to the online portion of the game. This is certain to help with some of the online issues that have plagued the game since launch.
In addition, the Replay Channel function and Arcade Mode have been expanded upon. For the full list of numerous, significant changes that have arrived with Dragon Ball FighterZ update 1.04 patch notes, check it out below:
- Added a final confirmation when choosing “Return to Character Selection”
- Added Followed Player Channel
- Added Party Match
- Added Search Channel
- Added Return to Character Selection
- Added Return to Course Selection to the mid-battle Options menu
- Controller vibration function added to indicate when an opponent is found for Arena Matches, Ranked Matches, and Casual Matches
- Expanded Replay Channel function
- Improved Arcade Mode
- Improved game performance and stability
- Players can now choose where to go next at the Results screen after completing a course
- Replays saved from older versions can no longer be played
- Updated replay data version
Credit: PlayStation LifeStyle