With the first part of The Division 2 Invasion: Battle for DC content started getting underway last week, a fresh round of patches is now making its way into the game to support it. The Division 2 April 11 update for PS4, Xbox One, and PC went live today and brought with it lots of minor changes to support the Tidal Basin update from last week. In addition to The Division 2 Tidal update 2.0 patch, another update is set to come to the game the week of April 15. All of the updates are mainly aiming to fix smaller bugs that will make gameplay a little more enjoyable. Below are highlights from The Division 2 Tidal update 2.0 and the future April 15 update.
The Division 2 Tidal update 2.0 patch note highlights
This is a smaller patch, but there are some important things to note that came with the 2.0 patch. Some highlights include:
- There was an error that caused players to not be able to fast travel to the Castle settlement, which has been fixed.
- The Delta-03 error that showed up at the end of Conflict matches was fixed.
- Specialization ammo drop rates were adjusted after it was discovered that it was dropping at a higher rate than intended.
- There was an error that was causing Nemesis crafting materials to be unobtainable, which has been fixed.
Another The Division 2 update is scheduled for the week of April 15
In addition to The Division 2 Tidal update 2.0 that went live on April 11, another update is scheduled for the week of April 15. It will also be bringing similar bug and mechanical fixes. Below are a few highlights from The Division 2 patch that is coming on April 15.
- The issue causing the crafting bench to not be upgradable upon achieving World Tier 5 will be fixed.
- There is a fix coming that will keep players from getting stuck in the revive animation.
- The issue that is causing the True Patriot two piece gear set bonus to not work will be fixed.
The Division 2 Tidal update 2.0 patch notes
- Fixed not being able to fast travel to the Castle settlement.
- Fixed several cases of abnormal Bounty boss skill-use behavior.
- Fixed an issue causing the Nemesis crafting materials to be unobtainable.
- Fixed Delta-03 error occurring at the end of Conflict matches.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the pathfinding line to behave abnormally when in close proximity to your destination.
- Fixed the “donating” sound playing repeatedly after having donated and abandoned a daily mission.
- Fixed an issue related to cache countdown timers.
- Fixed an issue where Specialization ammunition drop rate was lower than intended