Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is filled with tons of different game modes that will allow players to experience online play in a variety of ways. These different modes range from traditional multiplayer to crazy games of capture the flag. While each mode is different, a couple have a few things in common. The five Modern Warfare Objective modes will require players to complete mode specific tasks. So, how do you know which modes are Objective modes?
Modern Warfare Objective Modes | Which modes are are Objective modes?
There are a total of five Modern Warfare Objective modes in this year’s Call of Duty game. Some of them will sound familiar, as they have appeared in previous games, while others will be completely new. Each of these modes will require players to complete specific objectives, thus the name Objective mode. All five Modern Warfare Objective modes can be seen in the list below.
- Cyber Attack: Attack and defend bomb sites, players can be revived by teammates
- Domination: Capture and defend flags, first to reach 200 points wins
- Ground War: 32 vs. 32, the team with the most points wins
- Headquarters: Capture and defend various locations, whoever reaches the score limit first wins
- Search and Destroy: Attack and defend bomb sites, only one life per player
As you can see, each of these modes requires players to complete some specific objective within the game itself. If you’re a CoD veteran, you might recognize Domination, Headquarters, and Search and Destroy from previous Call of Duty titles. However, Cyber Attack and Ground War are new to the series — offering a level playing ground to all players.