A brand new update has rolled out for Overwatch on PS4, Xbox One, and PC (not the Nintendo Switch version of the game, sadly). The Overwatch 2.82 update isn’t a big one, however. Rather than bringing anything new to the game, the 2.82 update instead gives us a handful of bug general bug fixes alongside a fix for a Lucio issue. Nevertheless, it’s always good to know what’s been fixed in an update. Read on for the version 2.82 update highlights. Skip to the end of this guide to read through the complete list of Overwatch 2.82 update patch notes.
Overwatch 2.82 Update Highlights
As stated above, the 2.82 update for Overwatch doesn’t add anything new to the game. This is a small update focussing on just five bug fixes. Four of the full list of patch notes are dedicated to general bug fixes, while one is for Lucio. Read on for more details.
General Bug Fixes
While there are just four general bug fixes to tell you about, they will improve your Overwatch experience. For example, you should now be able to use the “Find Group” function while using a controller. This pesky bug was dampening the experience to some extent, so it’s nice to see it’s now fixed.
As it’s now the Lunar New Year event in Overwatch, one of the fixes pertains to said event. You should all now be able to receive the “Year of the Rat” spray from Lunar New Year event loot boxes. Read through the full list of patch notes below to learn of the other two general fixes.
Thankfully, Lucio has been fixed so that his eyebrows should no longer appear to be disconnected from his head while he is wearing the “Samul Nori” Lunar New Year skin.
Overwatch 2.82 Update Patch Notes
Read through the complete list of Overwatch 2.82 update patch notes below, courtesy of Blizzard Entertainment:
- Fixed an issue that prevented Find Group from working when using a controller
- Fixed an issue that could cause mispredicted movement (rubber banding) for fast movement abilities
- Fixed an issue that could cause spawn doors on multiple maps to not behave as intended
- Fixed an issue that prevented the “Year of the Rat” spray from being included in Lunar New Year event loot boxes
- Fixed an issue that caused Lúcio’s eyebrows to appear disconnected from his head while wearing his “Samul Nori” Lunar New Year skin