The Mortal Kombat 11 Spawn Fatalities will not be in the menu when you first download Todd MacFarlane’s legendary character. That is unfortunate for those who want to get a glimpse at what this long-requested fighter can finally do. Regardless, you can still do them anyway before unlocking them, just like you can with Sindel, The Joker, and anyone else on the roster. Here’s exactly how to do the MK11 Spawn Fatalities.
Mortal Kombat 11 Spawn Fatalities | How to perform them
However, before you see how to do the MK11 Spawn Fatalities, you must be aware of the button terminology that is consistent across all modern fighting games. These numbers are given to each of the face buttons to avoid confusion so tips and inputs can be the same on every platform. It’s also useful for fighting games in general. Here are each of the numbers that correlate to the buttons on the consoles:
- 1 is Square on PS4, X on Xbox One, and Y on Switch
- 2 is Triangle on PS4, Y on Xbox One, and X on Switch
- 3 is X on PS4, A on Xbox One, and B on Switch
- 4 is O on PS4, B on Xbox One, and A on Switch
Just like all of the other characters currently in the game, Spawn has two Fatalities. Rest in Pieces is his first Fatality and can be performed by pressing forward, back, down, down, 3 at mid distance, which is roughly jump distance away from your opponent. You can also perform this on by using an Easy Fatality Token by holding the block button and pressing 3 while standing right next your opponent.
Spawn’s second Fatality is called Unchained. This is the hidden Fatality and can be performed by pressing forward, back, forward, 4 at mid range, which also means you need to be about jump distance away from your opponent. You can also use an Easy Fatality Token by holding the block button and pressing 4 at mid range, like you can with the other Fatalities. You can also properly unlock this Fatality by completing the first round of his character towers in the Towers of Time, which is the top left island.
- Buy HORI Real Arcade Pro 4 Kai for $138.99
- Buy Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Stick Joystick for $52.00
- Buy Arcade Fight Stick, YF2009 Wired Fighting Joystick for $39.98
Mortal Kombat 11 Spawn Brutalities | How to perform them
The Spawn Brutalities aren’t as easy to get as that is just how MK11 Brutalities are. He has a few unlocked from the start, but it’s going to take at least a few days to get all of them. Players can unlock them by finishing towers on Brutal difficulty and also doing his character towers, which you should also buy right after you download Spawn. We will update this list once we know all of his Brutalities in addition to the requirements for most or all of them.
Even though we don’t have the every requirements for all of them, just know that you at least need to finish the match with the appropriate move while also possibly hitting any other requirement (like mashing a certain button or being under 40% health). Some are only for specific variations or custom moves so you probably won’t see a few of them. And also just remember that, unlike Fatalities, Brutalities need to be unlocked first before you can perform them.
- The Klassic (down, 2): Do not block an attack in the final round. Hold 2. Final hit must come from an uppercut.
- Speared (forward throw): Must end the match on a forward throw and press forward, forward, forward during the throw.
- To Hell (back, forward, 3, amplify): Final hit must come from Amplified Soul Shattering War Club.
- Severed (back, forward, 3, amplify): Final hit must come from Amplified Charging Hellspawn (this is different from the previous Brutality).
- (Name unknown) (back, forward, 1, amplify): Final hit must come from Amplified Guns Blazing.
- (Name unknown) (back, forward, 1, amplify): Final hit must come from Amplified Necro Blast.
- (Name unknown) (down, back, 4): Final hit must come from Lethal Leetha Stance, Low Hell Chains.
- (Name unknown) (back, forward, 3, amplify): Final hit must come from Amplified Charging Hellspawn.
- (Name unknown) (back, forward, 2, amplify): Final hit must come from Amplified Hell Chain.