At the beginning of Animal Crossing: New Horizons players only have two rows of inventory space, which allows for carrying up to a maximum of 20 item stacks. That might sound like a reasonable amount, at least to begin with, but it won’t take long until you desperately start to need more. In order to gain an inventory with 30 slots, you’ll need to acquire the Pocket Organization Guide, which is simple enough, but it’s the step up from 30 to 40 that’s got most players scratching their heads. Luckily, we’re here to help; here’s exactly how to get hold of the Animal Crossing: New Horizons Ultimate Pocket Stuffing Guide.
How do you get Animal Crossing: New Horizons Ultimate Pocket Stuffing?
The initial inventory upgrade in the debut Animal Crossing Nintendo Switch game is pretty easy to get your hands on, what with the Pocket Organization Guide being available from your Resident Services Nook Stop terminal right at the beginning. After purchasing that, however, what’s the requirement for making the New Horizons Ultimate Pocket Stuffing inventory upgrade appear under the Redeem Nook Miles shopping menu?
How to get Animal Crossing: New Horizons Ultimate Pocket Stuffing
- Keep playing until Tom Nook asks you to locate and furnish three new homes.
- When the requirements are met, each real-world day one new inhabitant will move in.
- Once all homes are finished and occupied, upgrades to the Resident Services tent will begin.
- When the new Resident Services building opens up, head inside.
- Interact with the Nook Stop terminal.
- Select the “Redeem Nook Miles” option.
- The “Ultimate Pocket Stuffing Guide” will now be available for 8,000 Nook Miles.
Once you purchase the shiny Animal Crossing: New Horizons Ultimate Pocket Stuffing inventory upgrade, you’ll have reached the upper inventory limit in the game. Enjoy having twice the space you started out with!
More Animal Crossing: New Horizons Guides
Check out our list of Animal Crossing: New Horizons guides below: