Animal Crossing New Horizons update 1.1.3 dropped today, and it fixes a small but annoying glitch. Patch 1.1.3a comes just a day after another bug fix, and shoes that Nintendo is dedicated to making Animal Crossing New Horizons a pleasant experience for all.
Animal Crossing New Horizons update 1.1.3 patch notes
There’s only one patch note, which again is only available via Nintendo’s Japanese support page:
- Fixed a bug where balloons would not fly under certain conditions.
This fix refers to the bug players were getting where balloons stopped spawning after hitting the 300 needed to trigger the Nook Miles achievement. This glitch didn’t affect everyone, but it was frustrating for those who were trying to enjoy the Bunny Day event to its fullest.
Your copy of Animal Crossing New Horizons may say Ver. 1.1.3 or Ver 1.1.3a on the title screen when this update is applied. The “a” indicates a copy of the game in which the Bunny Day event has been activated. Note that when you update to patch 1.1.3 you can no longer use local communication with players who are at Ver. 1.1.2 or earlier. So, if you’re having issues, make sure everyone has the latest update installed.
Read on below to see what changes occurred in yesterday’s patch.
The Animal Crossing: New Horizons 1.1.2 update patch notes are now available to read. There is still ongoing server maintenance, so the update may take some time to be downloaded to your Nintendo Switch. Thankfully, the new Animal Crossing: New Horizons patch is pretty small, so it should download and install relatively quickly. You can then get back to collecting Easter eggs, picking fruit, fishing, and all that other relaxing stuff. Read on for the full list of Animal Crossing: New Horizons patch notes.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons 1.1.2 Update Patch Notes
At the time of writing, the Japanese Nintendo site is the only place to view the Animal Crossing: New Horizons 1.1.2 patch notes. Read on for the translation, though do note that Google Translate isn’t entirely accurate. (We’ll update with the English version as soon as it becomes available.)
Animal Crossing: New Horizons 1.1.2a
- Under certain conditions, animals that were invited to move from another island did not move, and vacant lots to be relocated remained closed.
- Fixed a bug that caused the raccoon to stop asking the Islanders under certain conditions to secure construction land for new migrants.
- Fixed a bug where deleting a user under certain conditions would make it impossible to apply for relocation of homes and facilities.
- Fixed an issue where purchasing items from Wilbur on an outlying island on a tour going out on “mile miles” reduced the money you had with miles.
- Several other bugs have been fixed.
More Animal Crossing: New Horizons Guides
Check out our list of Animal Crossing: New Horizons guides below: