Fall Guys Costume List | How to unlock Epic and Legendary skins
How to unlock new Fall Guys costumes
Fall Guys costumes can be unlocked in-game by trading in “Crowns” earned when you win matches, and also by earning enough Fame (XP) to level up. Most Fall Guys Epic and Legendary skins are tied to premium purchases, however. DLC costumes are available via Fall Guys Costume Packs and pre-order bonuses.
Fall Guys costumes list | Epic and Legendary
All of the Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout Epic costumes are listed below:
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout Epic skins list
- Hunter — Unlockable in-game
- Blue Freeze — Fast Food Costume Pack DLC ($4.99)
- French Fries — Fast Food Costume Pack DLC ($4.99)
- Tasty Burger — Fast Food Costume Pack DLC ($4.99)
- Ecto Pirate — Collector’s Pack DLC ($9.99)
- Fairycorn — Collector’s Pack DLC ($9.99)
All of the Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout Legendary costumes are listed below:
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout Legendary skins list
- Alyx — Purchased with 5 Crowns from the in-game store
- Gordon Freeman — Pre-order DLC exclusive to the Steam version
- Jacket — 5 Crowns (top and bottom halves are 5 Crowns each)
- Bulletkin — 5 Crowns (top and bottom halves are 5 Crowns each)
- Prickles — Earned by logging in on certain day (it’s unclear if it is coming back)
If you want to unlock the in-game costumes as quickly as possible, you’ll definitely want to check out our tips and tricks on how to win at Fall Guys. You’ll earn more Fame and Crowns the better you are at the game, so it pays to polish your skills — despite the accessible demeanor, winning can be tough!
With PC getting exclusive Half-Life content, maybe PS4 will eventually getexclusive Fall Guys Legendary costumes relating to iconic PlayStation characters. We’ll have to wait and see what Mediatonic and Devolver Digital bring to the game next, but, in the meantime, stick with GR for more Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout coverage and guides.