Today, October 8, the Fall Guys 1.09 update patch notes have been revealed by developer Mediatonic. The new update implements Fall Guys Season 2, which promises new levels, new skins, and more. Here’s the full list of changes that are now rolling out across PC and PS4.
What are the Fall Guys 1.09 patch notes?
After much teasing, Mediatonic has now launched Fall Guys Season 2, adding new features like The Show Selector, customizable Nameplates, and a Random Outfit Generator. New levels like Knight Fever, Wall Guys, Egg Siege, and Hoopsie Legends have also been added. You can find the full list of Fall Guys Season 2 patch notes below.
- The Show Selector – Time-limited Shows give players new ways to enjoy their favourite round types by selecting which Show they want to play!
- Nameplates – Mix and Match customizable Banners and Nameplates to compliment your Fall Guys attire!
- Random Outfit Generator – Press triangle on the customiser screen until you get a combination of items you like!
- See your party members fall alongside you whilst waiting for matchmaking to complete
- Fall Guys now have more responsive mantling up ledges
- Visual updates to many levels
- Knight Fever – Our hardest level yet
- Wall Guys – Cooperate with other players to traverse castle walls
- Egg Siege – A brand new Egg Scramble map with moving drawbridges
- Hoopsie Legends – A Solo Hoopsie Round with moveable Blocks
- Plethora of new customisation options – costumes, faceplates, colour palettes, emotes and celebrations!
- Many bug fixes and optimisations
Clear highlights include the four new levels, which should make gameplay a little less repetitive for those pouring tens of hours into winning Crowns. The Show Selector’s time-limited modes should also help here, with some zany spin-offs that really push the boundaries with crazy gameplay challenges and hilarious moments.
Fall Guys Season 2 makes a number of improvements that will no doubt encourage experienced players to return to win more Crowns, while also inviting new players to take part in this unique spin on battle royale. If Fall Guys seemed dead, then this should help revive it!
For those that have somehow managed to completely avoid the Fall Guys hype, the Game Revolution review provides a comprehensive overview of what’s so great (and not so great) about it.