Mediatonic’s new Fall Guys Mid-Season 2.5 update is out now on PC and PS4. There are loads of exciting changes to discover in the complete Fall Guys 1.11 update patch notes, along with some handy bug fixes. Here are all the details on a new round, new variations, returning costumes, and much more.
Fall Guys 1.11 Update Patch Notes | Today, November 10
The Fall Guys 1.11 update, A.K.A. the Mid-Season 2.5 patch, is more affectionately termed “FAN BIG YEET LITTLE” on social media. That name looks to be a combination of two new features — the Big Fans level and Lil Yeety obstacle.
Here’s all of the new content added to the game in the Fall Guys 1.11 update:
- New Big Fans level.
- Lil Yeety obstacle.
- New variations throughout the entire game.
- All-new name system on PC.
- Server region selector.
- Season 1’s Featured Crown Costumes added to regular store rotation.
- Show Selector allows queueing for multiple shows at the same time.
- Improved stability when playing in online parties.
- New Language selection option.
- Lowered chance of getting Medieval Rounds, Perfect Match, and Tail Tag.
The Fall Guys 1.11 patch notes also detail several bug fixes included in the Mid-Season 2.5 update:
- Falling through tiles on Hex-A-Gone.
- Losing jump inputs, especially on Jump Showdown.
- Grabbing the crown on Fall Mountain and hanging from it instead of winning.
- Infallible achievement sometimes not unlocking.
- Falling on flat surfaces.
The Fall Guys Mid-Season 2.5 patch notes were shared by @FallGuysGame on Twitter. Fall Guys‘ 1.11 update download file size weighs in at 1.777 GB.
One of the biggest fixes relates to the Infallible Trophy/Achievement. Unlocking it requires winning five matches in a row, which almost sounds impossible, but can be done with the help of a few tips and tricks.
Of course, it’s also exciting to see Big Yeetus‘ smaller sibling, Lil Yeety, get added to the mix. Well, exciting until the new Fall Guys obstacle starts yeeting players all over the place and costing them precious crowns.