The first Godfall post-launch patch is now live. Developer Counterplay Games has detailed all of the new changes in a Godfall patch notes list. The 2.0.91 update is rolling out across PC and PS5. Read on for the full list of changes as well as information on the patch download size.
Godfall Patch Notes for 2.0.91 Update
General – All Platforms
- Solved a reported crash when players received announcements while respawning
- Addressed areas around chests that were causing some players to get stuck
- Adjusted drain ability to be used without the weapon art skill
- Solved an issue that was preventing player respawns in multiplayer
- Solved for enemies becoming unresponsive after a player respawned
- The respawn counter no longer resets after each trial in Tower of Trials
- Fixed “ON” and “OFF” options in the settings menu that were displaying incorrectly in some languages
- Solved a reported crash from occurring when launching with certain languages
PlayStation 5 Only
- Solved an issue that would revert the localized text to English when settings were modified
With Godfall having now launched on both PC and PS5, it’s good to see the developer quickly following up with some significant changes. Targeting crash issues is always a priority, as that is one of the most frustrating errors a player can experience. Not being able to respawn in multiplayer is also an obvious issue, so it’s good that the devs have been quick to roll out a fix.
The new Godfall update comes in at 25.4 GB on PC. That is a significant size which may have caused players to expect more from the patch notes.
Godfall players will want to bookmark Game Revolution’s Shift Codes list, which unlock special rewards. These are free items that will only be available for a limited time.
Those racing to complete Godfall will no doubt be wondering what the game’s level cap is. Well, prepare for a bit of a grind as the max rank is pretty high.
For those players who haven’t yet dived into the Godfall multiplayer, this guide explains what exactly to expect from the co-op modes.