A brand new Overwatch Zenyatta figure has been announced by Japanese toy-making giants Good Smile Company. The figure will be the latest addition to the company’s Overwatch Figma line.
Kotaku has reported that Overwatch fans can now purchase a premium Figma figure of their favorite omnic monk for about $80. This may seem to be a little expensive, but it really is a premium figure. The official description over at the Good Smile Company online store has the following to say about the figure:
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- Optional parts include his Orb of Destruction, Orb of Harmony, Orb of Discord and a Transcendence effect sheet.
- A total of 14 different hand parts are included, such as joined hands, a peace sign hand, pointing hands and more.
- Also included is an articulated figma stand to facilitate various exciting poses.
With 14 hands and customizable orbs, it makes sense that the Zenyatta figure isn’t going to come cheap. As with the real Genji sword that was announced over at the Blizzard gear store recently, quality is always going to be relatively pricey.
Zenyatta will join fellow Overwatch heroes D.Va, Genji, Reaper, Tracer, and Widowmaker as the newest addition to Good Smile Company’s Overwatch Figma line. His Orb of Harmony and Orb of Discord can even be attached to the other Overwatch Figma figures.
Fans of the omnic monk can pre-order their very own Zenyatta figure here. The window in which pre-orders can be placed has been set between September 26 and November 8, 2018. As of now, it seems that this window will be the only time orders can be placed, making this a limited-edition purchase.
Good Smile Company plans to release the Zenyatta figures in July 2019.