- Related Games:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
New Call of Duty updates are being deployed today, February 23, and tomorrow, February 24, that implement Season 2 changes to Black Ops Cold War and Warzone, respectively. These patches are being rolled out ahead of the Season 2 launch which is scheduled for February 25. A new season means big new changes for both Black Ops and Warzone. Here are the full details.
Call of Duty: Warzone 1.32 Update Patch Notes
New Warzone Points of Interest
- Cargo tanker landing at the Port of Verdansk.
- Underground rumblings hinting at a major new addition.
New Game Mode: Exfiltration
- During an Exfiltration Battle Royale, a portable radio crackles into life, coming online somewhere in Verdansk. The Operator who secures this radio and holds onto it for a sufficient period of time automatically wins the game for them.
New Game Mode: Rebirth Island Resurgence Extreme
- The high-octane, respawn-enabled Resurgence mode on Rebirth Island will be taken to the extreme during Season Two, upping the max player count in the limited-time Rebirth Island Resurgence Extreme mode. Player count increased to 90.
Black Ops Cold War 1.32 Update Patch Notes
Four New Operators
- Naga: Warsaw Pact
- Maxis: NATO
- Wolf: NATO
- Rivas: NATO
Six New Weapons
- FARA 83: Assault Rifle
- LC10: SMG
- Machete: Special
- E-Tool: Melee
- R1 Shadowhunter: Special
- ZRG 20mm: Sniper
- New Zombies Experience: Outbreak
- The next chapter of the Dark Aether story takes the agents of Requiem deep into the heart of Russia, where they’ll fight to survive their greatest challenges yet. Welcome to Outbreak: an entirely new, large-scale Zombies experience unlike any other!
- New Field Upgrade: Frenzied Guard
- Upon activation, all enemies will immediately target the Frenzied Guard user for a brief period, during which time only Armor will take damage. This can be a game-changer when fellow Operators are surrounded by the undead masses, as they will turn their attention away from those in peril and towards the armored savior.
- New Ammo Mod: Shatter Blast
- The Pack-a-Punch machine and Elemental Pop will now include the Shatter Blast Ammo Mod, which makes all bullets deal explosive damage. Each bullet also has a chance to explode dealing additional explosive damage and destroying any impacted armor.
- Two New Skills Tiers
- With the help of two new Aetherium Crystal types – Refined and Flawless Aetherium Crystals – agents of Requiem will be able to upgrade all Skills to Tier IV and V.
Four Multiplayer Maps
- Apocalypse (6v6)
- Golova (Multi-Team)
- Mansion (2v2, 3v3)
- Miami Strike (6v6)
New Multiplayer Modes
- Gun Game (Free-For-All)
- Stockpile (6v6)
- Hardpoint (Multi-Team)
New Tools of the Trade
- Scorestreak: Death Machine
- Vehicle: Sedan
- Vehicle: Light Truck
New Prestige Levels
- New Prestige Levels – Season Two Prestige Goes to 11
As with Season 1, the above content will be slowly distributed across the entire Season, so don’t expect everything above to be accessible right away at launch.
Wondering why players have gold numbers in the lobby? Here’s what they mean and how to unlock them.
Curious about what’s going on in the mobile scene? Here’s the need-to-know about CoD Mobile Season 1 (and not 14!).
Pinging everywhere to try and give your teammates information but it seems like they are ignoring you? Here’s the definitive answer to: Can all teammates see my pings?