Tracking down a Call of Duty: Warzone stuttering fix is the last thing you want to be doing when a hot new battle royale game is out. The truth is, however, that CoD: Warzone stutter can be absolutely game-breaking, rearing its ugly head at the worst possible moments. You could be going 1v1 in the Gulag and fighting for your life, or you could be battling against the final squad, when the stutter kicks in and makes Modern Warfare Warzone unplayable. Here’s everything you need to know about fixing stutter in Call of Duty: Warzone on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
How to fix stuttering in Call of Duty: Warzone
There are a number of troubleshooting tips that you can try to fix stuttering in Call of Duty: Warzone. Take a look at the recommended steps below, some of which should hopefully solve the CoD: Warzone stuttering problem for good.
Call of Duty: Warzone Stuttering Fixes
- If you’re on PC, you’ll want to confirm that your drivers are up to date.
- Those with Nvidia graphics cards will want to download the latest driver which implements Call of Duty: Warzone optimizations. AMD graphics card owners will want to ensure they are monitoring when a new driver becomes available.
- PC players should also make sure they are running the game in fullscreen mode and with lower settings.
- Allowing Call of Duty: Warzone to run in fullscreen mode and with lower settings should make it easier for your graphics card to keep up with fewer hiccups in performance.
- Console players will want to disable any motion blur settings.
- Motion blur can cause performance hits, so we’d encourage all players to disable this option.
More Call of Duty: Warzone Guides
Check out our list of Call of Duty: Warzone guides below: