Figuring out the best Perks in Call of Duty: Warzone will give you a huge advantage on the battlefield. Being able track enemy footsteps with Tracker, hide from thermal scopes with Cold Blooded, or dodge those pesky UAVs with Ghost, will help to give you the edge in the tough firefights that this new battle royale game throws at you. Read on for the ratings in our Call of Duty: Warzone best Perks guide, including how to get Perks in Call of Duty: Warzone.
How to get Perks in Call of Duty: Warzone
To get Perks in Call of Duty: Warzone, you’re going to have to make some custom classes. These can be organized in the Warzone menu of the game. Choose two weapons, three Perks, and your equipment which you’ll want to use in Battle Royale or Plunder.
Once in-game, you’ll need to find or call in a Loadout Drop. These can appear randomly on the map, which will cost you nothing. Alternatively, you can buy a Loadout Drop from a Buy Station. The current cost is $6,000, which is very, very cheap (and arguably a bit overpowered).
Interact with a Loadout Drop to see a list of class presets that the game offers you. Move to the left to see your own custom classes, which will reflect the loadouts you made at the Warzone main menu.
Of course, you’ll want to create a few different custom classes with a variety of Perks to allow for flexibility during different types of engagements. For example, you might want to swap Spotter for Tracker during late-game, if you’ve spent most of the match sniping at range and now want to change Perks for those closer engagements.
What are the best Perks in Call of Duty: Warzone?
Once you have earned or found a Loadout Drop in Call of Duty: Warzone, you can choose to equip a custom class. These custom classes boast three Perk slots that can be combined to make you into an ultimate warrior of sorts! Read on for our recommendation for each Perk slot.
Best Perks for Call of Duty: Warzone
- Best Perk 1: Cold Blooded
- With everyone currently purchasing Loadout Drops for the cheap, cheap price of $6,000, you can expect a good number of enemies to be equipped with thermal sights. These sights make it stupidly easy to track you down, but equipping Cold Blooded will let you sneak past undetected.
- Best Perk 2: Ghost or Overkill
- If you’re sick of how many UAVs are being called in, use Ghost to disappear from the radar. This can cause enemies to fall into a false sense of security, allowing you surprise them with some accurate sprays from your weapon.
- Overkill is great for those who have two favorite weapons that they want to bring into Warzone. Our best loadout guide details the two guns that we’d choose.
- Best Perk 3: Tracker or Spotter
- Tracker is huge for Call of Duty: Warzone. Being able to see enemy footsteps allows you to pinpoint exactly where they are. This has saved my life on multiple occasions, so don’t leave home without it!
- Spotter is our recommended “Fun Perk.” It allows you to track down enemy equipment through walls. What’s more, you can also hack enemy Claymores, Proximity Mines, C4, and Trophy Systems. It’s super satisfying to kill an enemy with their own equipment!
More Call of Duty: Warzone Guides
Check out our list of Call of Duty: Warzone guides below: