AC: New Horizons‘ latest in-game event, Nature Day, is now well underway. As with previous events, players are able to earn all-new D.I.Y. crafting recipes throughout the event duration. One of the more exciting 1.2 update additions is that of the Animal Crossing: New Horizons hedge recipe, allowing players to create their own hedge mazes and otherwise decorate their island.
If that sounds like your thing, then stay the course with our Animal Crossing Nintendo Switch hedge recipe guide.
How to get the Animal Crossing: New Horizons hedge recipe
Unlocking the new ACNH hedge fencing is thankfully very simple, and can be done at any point during the ongoing Nature Day festivities. It’s as easy as completing a single Nature Day Nook Miles+ activity via the Nook Miles app on your NookPhone, and there are more details on exactly how to do so below.
How to unlock the hedge D.I.Y. recipe in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Boot up New Horizons during the Nature Day event. (Note: Nature Day is running now through Monday, May 4, 2020.)
- Head to Resident Services and speak with Tom Nook.
- Nook will inform you about some all-new Nature Day Nook Miles+ challenges.
- Check the Nook Miles application on your NookPhone.
- Complete any limited-time Nature Day activity.
- Return to Resident Services and speak with Tom Nook once more.
- Mr. Nook will reward you with a D.I.Y. recipe for crafting hedges.
Not only is the ACNH hedge recipe simple to earn, but it’s also incredibly simple to craft at a workbench. Building an Animal Crossing: New Horizons hedge only requires common materials that are easy to come by.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons hedge crafting components
- 10x clump of weeds.
- 5x tree branch.
- 2x stone.
You’ll soon have plenty of Animal Crossing: New Horizons hedges to put to good use around your island on Nintendo Switch.
More Animal Crossing: New Horizons Guides
Check out our list of Animal Crossing: New Horizons guides below: