The Destruction AllStars 1.2.3 update patch notes don’t rebalance the game or add a ton of new features. Thankfully, the mic issues have already been addressed as well. Instead, this patch contains changes to the game’s challenge system and fixes a few bugs. Here’s what in the new Destructions AllStars update.
Destruction AllStars 1.2.3 Update Patch Notes | Challenge changes
The biggest changes come in the form of the the challenges. Weekly resets now happen on Wednesday at 7 AM PT. Weekly Challenges also now award AllStar Coins, which are used from customization, instead of experience points. This should help players get better cosmetics.
The XP rewards for Daily Challenges have also been increased by nearly nine times. Instead of giving out 3,000 XP for completion, each will now give out 25,000. That’s quite a jump and will let those level up even faster.
The rest of the changes are far less important and flashy. There are a few bug fixes here and there. It seems like a collection of small touch ups meant to make the game more smooth and not overhaul the experience or any of the characters. Although maybe Lucid Games will balance the game more in the future and even out the tier list. At least the trophies don’t seem to be bugged, making this an attainable platinum.
Full Destruction AllStars 1.2.3 update patch notes
- Weekly Reset time has been set to Wednesday 3pm UTC
- Weekly Challenges now award AllStar Coins instead of XP
- XP rewards for Daily Challenges have been increased from 3k to 25k
- Fixed several issues preventing successful matchmaking
- Reduced the frequency of parties being split into different games at the end of a match
- Fixed an instance of the UI incorrectly reverting player level
- Fixed several server crashes relating to Gridfall
- Fixed several client crashes
- Improved some error message descriptions