It’s Tuesday, January 9, 2018, and that means it’s time for the Destiny 2 weekly reset. This week’s reset brings more changes than most, with the end of The Dawning event. Players will be relieved it’s over, and they can take a breather from getting nickeled and dimed by Bungie, at least until the Crimson Days event rolls around to take your sweetheart’s coin purse for Valentine’s Day. It’s back to the regular grind, and you can see when the Destiny 2 weekly reset occurs in the EST and Central time zones, as well as what this week’s Nightfall, Flashpoint, Raid orders and Challenges, Faction Weapons, Eververse items, and Gunsmith Inventory will be.
What Time is the Destiny 2 Weekly Reset in EST and Central Time Zones (and more)?
Apparently, our friends in the Eastern and Central time zones are less chill than West Coast Destiny 2 players because those two are the most searched for. The weekly reset has already occurred, but for future reference, you can usually expect it around noon EST.
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset Nightfall: The Arms Dealer
This week’s Nightfall will be The Arms Dealer. This one isn’t too hard, and you can usually take him out before he gets off the platforms. Just make sure that you take advantage of the Prism multiplier to increase your damage. Make sure to take a good Arc, Solar, and Void weapon so you can keep rotating them out.
- Speed of Dark: Complete the Nightfall with at least five minutes left.
- Trash the Thresher: Take down a Thresher while in combat with Bracus Zahn.
- Unbroken: Finish the Nightfall mission with under three deaths.
- Prism: Elements will rotate throughout the Nightfall. One element will cause increased damage, while one will cause reduced damage. Enemy attacks are not affected by Prism.
- Timewarp: Killing Time: You can take out enemies to increase the timer. There is a cap on how much time you can add.
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset Flashpoint: EDZ
This week’s Flashpoint is on Earth. It feels like the EDZ gets chosen for Flashpoints more often than the other planets, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. The EDZ is a great place to grind and generally more enjoyable than the smaller areas like Io and Titan (not to mention teeny tiny Mercury).
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset Leviathan Raid Challenges
This weeks raid challenges haven’t been revealed yet. When we figure them out, we’ll update the article accordingly.
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset Leviathan Raid Order
The raid order for the week is still unknown as well. We’ll be updating this section when we know more.
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset Faction Weapons
Every week, the weapons sold by factions heads rotate. This week the following factions weapons are for sale in Destiny 2.
- Devrim Kay – EDZ: Scathelocke Auto Rifle
- Sloane – Titan: Tone Patrol Scout Rifle
- Failsafe – Nessus: Agenda 5 Pulse Rifle
- Asher Mir – Io: Blue Shift Rocket Launcher
- Zavala – The Tower: Deadpan Delivery Shotgun
- Shaxx – The Tower: Play of the Game Grenade Launcher
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset Gunsmith Inventory
Banshee-44 now rotates his inventory each week. You can get the following Legendary mods there this week.
- Weapon Mods: Legendary Solar Damage
- Gauntlet Mods: Legendary Void Impact
- Leg Armor Mods: Legendary Solar Impact Mod
Destiny 2 Eververse Reset Inventory
Of course, the Eververse inventory rotates each week as well. Gotta get those microtransactions in. Here’s what Tess is selling now:
- Omega Mechanos Cloak/Bond/Mark – Legendary: 800 Bright Dust
- Fireteam Medallion: 50 Bright Dust
- Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard: 350 Bright Dust
- Gleaming Boon of the Crucible: 750 Bright Dust
- The Gallop – Rare: 400 Bright Dust
- The Bureaucratic Walk – Legendary: 700 Bright Dust
- Flaming Arrow – Legendary: 400 Bright Dust
- Suros Modular Shine – Legendary: 40 Bright Dust
- Tarnished Copper – Legendary: 40 Bright Dust
- Ikora’s Resolve – Exotic: 2,000 Bright Dust
- Tropidon V – Legendary: 600 Bright Dust
- Arc Effects – Rare: 450 Bright Dust
- Comstock Lode [Prospector] – Exotic: 800 Bright Dust
- Mind of its Own [D.A.R.C.I.] – Exotic: 800 Bright Dust